Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Musical coming up!$BlogItemTitle$>
Bloody. I'm having diagnostic tests on this Thursday an Friday. That's two days later. But no, I'm still not revising. Fairuz called to ask me if I was planning to revise. I will! On the day before. This way I can remember better and it would be more practical.
I was planning to get a Christmas costume like the one in the Carlsberg's advertisement for Christmas. Xinya wants it too. Xinru as well. But none of us found it yet. Hopefully, we'd get them before X'mas. Then I'll be able to wear it to the musical.
I'd be going over to Xinya's house tomorrow to help both of them pack their stuff and do holiday homework!
Announcement!Gospel Light Christian Church would be staging a musical,
The Father's Promise.
Dates : 22nd (Thurs) & 23rd (Fri) December 2005
Venue : Khoo Auditorium, 190 Dunearn Rd (At SCGS)
Time : 7.30 pm
Website : www.glcc-online.comEmail : contactus@glcc-online.comHope to see you there!
Janine.
12/20/2005 10:49:00 PM;